How can we help you...

Contact us via the web

Reporting problems and faults

If you wish to arrange repairs to your council house, please use our Council Housing Repairs and Improvements Service.

If you want to report faults with Street Lighting, Road Surfaces or Footpaths, or to report environmental issues please use our Online Fault Reporting System.

Using these online services will ensure that your concerns are directed straight to the officers who deal with these issues.

Give us feedback on other services

Please make any other comments or queries about other Council services using our Feedback, Complaints and Comments section.

What to do if you can't find what you're looking for

Are you looking for information about Aberdeen City Council and can't find it on this site?

Please try our A-Z of Services or our Search facility.

Back to the Contact Us page