How can we help you...

Reporting wildlife crime

What is wildlife crime?

In short, it's the illegal destruction and theft of animals, plants and habitats, both in the countryside and urban areas. The Partnership for Action Against Wildlife Crime in Scotland (PAW Scotland) includes the police, land managers, conservationists and the Scottish Government. We have come together to fight this crime against Scotland.

You can help by reporting crimes or suspicious activity to Grampian Police. All the information you need is available by clicking here.

For more information, visit the Partnership for Action Against Wildlife Crime website.

Back to the Ranger Service home page.