Wedding Ceremonies & Photographic Sessions in City ParksAdvice is freely available on any aspect of Wedding Ceremonies & Photographic Sessions, for example:
- Can I get married in the David Welch Winter Gardens? - Yes
- What type of Wedding Ceremonies can be held in the David Welch Winter Gardens? - Religious, Civil Ceremonies, Non-Religious.
- Can you put me in contact with a Minister or Registrar? - Yes
- How many guests can I have? - 70 seated. Please contact us to discuss If more guests are required.
- Is there a charge for use of the David Welch Winter Gardens for my Wedding Ceremony or Photographic Session? - Yes. Prices start from £25.00 for the use of the venue for Photographic Sessions and prices start from £70.00 for Wedding Ceremonies.
- Can I hold any other function at the David Welch Winter Gardens? - Yes, for example, Naming Ceremonies, Educational Groups and Private Functions. These require to be held outwith opening hours.
- Can I use any other City Park to get married in? - Yes, please contact to discuss requirements.
- Do I have to book the City Parks to have my Wedding Photographs taken in, and is there a charge? - Yes. Prices start from £25.00.
- Do you supply the photographer or audio visual person? - No.
For help in answering any Wedding-related questions, you can call into see us, or call the number below if you prefer. Please contact our office between the hours of 9.00 a.m. and 5.00 p.m.
- Parks and Gardens Wedding Application Form
- Map of the David Welch Winter Gardens
- Terms and Conditions for Wedding Ceremonies & Photographic Sessions in City Parks
Communities, Housing and Infrastructure
David Welch Winter Gardens
Phone: 01224 585310
Back to the Parks and Open Spaces home page.