Funding and Grants Assistance
What is this service?
Aberdeen City Council has an External and European Funding Service that is available to voluntary organisations and community groups as well as to teams within the Council. The Service includes:
- Advice and support about the most suitable funds to apply for
- The latest versions of funding application forms and guidance notes
- Access to The Grant Finder database
- Advice and support for completing application forms
- Information on funding deadline dates
- Development of the Council's External Funding Strategy
- Hosting funding information seminars and events.
If you have a project in mind or are thinking about setting up a project, have a look at the pages on this site. If you would like our help, please contact us directly.
You can now use the Open 4 Funding databases to search for funding for your project. This consists of two separate sites: Open 4 Community and Open 4 Business to assist both voluntary and commercial operatives in the city to find funding. These databases take you through a series of simple questions about your organisation and the things you need funding for. It will then produce a list of funders with information about their funding criteria and their contact details. To keep your information confidential you will need to register first on line and obtain your unique password.
For Help with European Funding please contact:
- Yasa Ratnayeke on 01224 523087 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are continually looking to improve the service that we give to the people of Aberdeen, We seeking your views on surgeries and events which would help you.
If you have any ideas please contact email@example.com
- Yasa Ratnayeke
Senior Partnership, Performance and Funding Officer
Enterprise, Planning & Infrastructure
Aberdeen City Council
Business Hub 10
2nd Floor South Wing
Marischal College Broad Street
Aberdeen AB10 1AB
Tel: 01224 523 807
Back to the Grants and Funding home page.