Balance Alerts for the Accord Card!
Parents and carers can now receive free balance alerts for their child's Accord Card via text and/or email, so you know when their Accord Card needs to be topped-up. The balance alert(s) you receive will contain a link to the on-line top-up facility. It's quick, easy and free to top-up the Accord Card on-online and this means you no longer need to give your child money to take to school. Furthermore, you know that the money can only be spent in the schools catering facility which provides a healthy and nutritious meal.
There are two types of balance alerts available and you can receive either or both of them:
- When the balance on the Accord Card drops beneath £5;
- Balance at the end of the school week (so you know how much to top-up over the weekend).
How it works
- For low balance alerts you will receive a text and/or email at 7pm on the day(s) that the balance drops beneath £5;
- For weekly alerts you will receive a text and/or email at 7pm on Friday confirming the balance at the end of that school day;
- Balance alerts will stop during school holidays and will start the weekend prior to the start of the new term after school holidays;
- Outwith school holidays, if the Accord Card is not used for one week, balance alerts will stop until the card is used again;
- If the Accord Card is not used for an entire school term, your details will automatically be unregistered.
To register for balance alerts on the Accord Card website, please visit the Balance Alerts page.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Accord Card office on 01224 346834 or email email@example.com.
Back to the Accord Card Scheme home page.