In my area
Use the Aberdeen City Council Interactive Mapping service to explore your local area
Content Related Links
Debt Problems? - We Can Help You
We provide a debt counselling/money advice service to all residents of Aberdeen. If you or your family need help with debt problems do not hesitate to contact one of our trained debt counsellors who will be able to provide free, impartial and confidential help and advice.
For more information visit the Trading Standards Service website.
- Debt Counselling
Phone: 01224 523738
Fax: 01224 522297
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I be visited in my own home by someone from the money advice service?
- Can money advisors represent me at court?
- Is it only council tenants that can get help from the debt advisory service?
- What can you do to help me manage my debts?
- What kind of debt can you advise me on?