How can we help you...

Property Service

Retail properties The council can assist with a number of specific enquiries in relation to Council Land, some of which are subject to charges. These include the following categories:

  • Ownership enquiries (public sector properties or land only)  -  250 + VAT
  • Requests to buy or lease Council owned or controlled land - 250 + VAT
  • Applications for Wayleave / Servitudes applications - 250 + VAT 
  • Owners consent - 250 + VAT 

Please direct any specific enquiries to

Back to the Properties for sale or lease home page.