Content Related Links
Marischal College Customer Service Centre
The Customer Service Centre - based in the main entrance to Marischal College on Broad Street - aims to provide the public with friendly and easy access to a wide range of Council services and information.
- Renting a home from the Council - Council Housing Applications
- Social Work Duty Team
- Debt Counselling
- Trading Standards
- Parking Permits
As well as the range of services previously provided by The Point.
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed
During these hours, our team of Customer Service Advisers and Service Specialists are available to assist you. You are also able to access Council services online.
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
- We will close at 5:00pm on 24th December until 8:30am Monday 5th January.
- The registrars will open from 9:00am - 12:00pm on Sat 27th December and Sat 3rd January.
- The Customer Service Centre will be open from 9:00am untill 4:00pm on the 29th and 30th December. This will be to accomodate Scottish Welfare Applications only.
- The Customer Contact Centre will only be open to take emergency calls on the 24th/25th/31st December and 1st/2nd January.
- Marischal College Customer Service Centre
Contact us by phone
The Customer Contact Centre is available Monday to Friday from 8:00am - 6:00pm to answer your enquiries regarding
Council Tax / Housing Benefit
- 01224 21 92 83
- 08456 08 09 21
Environmental Services (including Grounds, Roads, Trees & Street lighting)
- 01224 21 92 82
- 08456 08 09 19
- 01224 21 92 82
- 08456 08 09 29
Parking Permit Enquiries
- 01224 21 92 84
Back to the Customer Access Points home page.