Content Related Links
Marischal College Customer Service Centre
The Customer Service Centre - based in the main entrance to Marischal College on Broad Street - aims to provide the public with friendly and easy access to a wide range of Council services and information.
- Renting a home from the Council - Council Housing Applications
- Social Work Duty Team
- Trading Standards
- Parking Permits
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm
- Saturday - Closed
- Sunday - Closed
During these hours, our team of Customer Service Advisers and Service Specialists are available to assist you. You are also able to access Council services online.
Contact us by phone
Our team of Customer Service Advisors are available to assist with any enquires regarding:
- Council Tax / Housing Benefit
- Environmental Services (including Grounds, Roads, Trees & Street lighting)
- Housing repairs
- Waste / Special Collections
Customer Contact Centre Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Call: 03000 200 292
- Marischal College Customer Service Centre
Back to the Customer Access Points home page.
*03000 numbers are free to call in you have 'free minutes' included in your mobile call plan.