We have two types of membership which both offer great value for money. Golf Season Passes for individuals and Corporate Membership for businesses to encourage their employees to become fit and stay healthy.
Golf Season Passes
Aberdeen City Golf offers golfers the option to purchase annual season passes, which allows you to use all of the City's four 18 hole, one 9 hole and one 6 hole courses, two 9 hole pitch and putt courses and all putting greens and practice areas. These include:
- Hazlehead Golf Course (No1, No2, 9 Hole and Pitch n' putt Golf courses)
- Kings Links Golf Course
- Balnagask Golf Course: 18 hole and 9 hole pitch n' putt
For adults, there are full or weekday memberships and for the Juniors there is the option of purchasing tickets for use only during the holidays or only at selected courses. Also if you are a holder of the concessionary Access to Leisure card further discounts are applicable. Your choice of pass should be indicated on the application form. You can also book tee-times up to six days in advance. Normal pay and play customers can only book on the day of play unless they hold a priority bookings pass.
- Adult Golf Insurance £8.00
- Junior Golf Insurance £3.50
Golf passes can be paid for in full or the cost can be spread over 12 months by Direct Debit. Further details and terms and conditions can be found in our application form.
- Download a copy of the Golf Season Pass.
Where to buy a Golf Season Pass
Bring along your completed application form with a passport sized photograph to:
- The Beach Leisure Centre: Monday - Friday 1000 - 1600 hours (Outwith School holidays)
- Sheddocksley Sports Centre: Monday - Friday 1700 - 2100, Saturday and Sunday 0900 - 1600
Back to the Memberships, Passes and Prices home page.