- Public Art Aberdeen
- What is Public Art?
- Case Studies
- Contact Public Art Aberdeen
- Public Art Toolkit
- Stage 1 - Developing the Project
- Stage 2 - Activating the Project
- Stage 3 - Creating the Project
- Stage 4 - After the Project
- Public Art Fund and News
Stage 3 - Creating the Project
Stage Two covers the foundation of any successful public art project through good planning but the creation process requires equal attention, from selecting the right artists to considering the future maintenance or legacy of any new work. The key to the majority of this is clear communication, monitoring, agreement on roles and responsibilities, all of which are all covered by Stage Three.