How can we help you...

How to Complain

The remit of the Complaints Sub-Committee is to consider complaints made against Chief Officers (e.g. the Chief Constable, Deputy Chief Constable and Assistant Chief Constable) and oversee the way the Chief Constable deals with complaints from members of the public.

In order for the Board to consider a complaint about a Chief Officer, you will be required to have exhausted your complaint with Grampian Police in so far as they have investigated your complaint and made a decision on it. Where this is the case, you should set out the grounds of your complaint in writing to the Clerk to the Grampian Joint Police Board, please see Contact Details for further contact information.

Back to the Grampian Joint Police Board home page.