How we can help
We offer a number of services including:
- Information about the European Union's policies, programmes and institutions in a variety of formats.
- Copies of publications, brochures and guides to take away
- Internet access to EU websites
- Range of EU resources for teachers and groups
- Advice regarding EU Funding routes. We can also assist in th e search for partners in other EU countries through our network.
- Advice on your EU citizens rights
- EU Facts and Figures
- Help to contact your MEPs and other EU officials.
- EU Roadshow (bringing our service to you upon request)
- Hold and run a number of events throughout the year on a variety of topics. Visit our Upcoming Events page for more information.
- Produce various EDIC Aberdeen Publications including a bi-monthly e-newsletter, booklets and videos
If you are unable to contact us or you are based outside our area contact the Europe Direct Contact Centre via phone, email or webchat who will be able to assist you. You will also find the details of the other EDICs in the UK and across Europe on their website.
Back to Europe Direct Information Centre - Aberdeen home page
Europe Direct Information Centre - Aberdeen
Tel. 01224 649483
Fax 01224 624118