Kincorth Library and Customer Access Point
Customers in Aberdeen can access a whole range of Council information and services in the Customer Access Point in Kincorth, located in the complex incorporating the library, community centre and community health clinic on Provost Watt Drive.
The Kincorth Customer Access Point includes the following services and facilities:
Books and audio-visual materials for borrowing
Reference & community information
Free public computing, Internet and WiFi
Careers Information Point
Scottish Parliament Partner Library
Electoral Roll for the Kincorth area
- Fax Service: we can send and/or receive on your behalf
Reporting a Housing Repair
Accord Card / National Entitlement Card
Booking a Bulky Item Uplift
Parking / Bus lane Fine payments
- Reporting Street light / Roads / Pavement faults and lots more
We also offer advice and information on:
- Parking Permits
- School Clothing and Footwear applications
- Education Maintenance Allowance
- Recycling and Bin collections
- Parking / Garage / Allotment spaces
- Waste Aware; and lots more
* Please contact the Customer Access Point for further information..
Mon 9am - 7pm
Tue - Fri 9am - 5pm
Sat 10am - 1pm.
Kincorth Customer Access Point
Provost Watt Drive
Tel: 01224 872572
Back to the Libraries home page.