Content Related Links
Curriculum Resources and Information Service (CRIS)
CRIS provides a specialist curricular resources and information service to staff involved in meeting the educational and social developmental needs of children and young people.
Contact CRIS for:
- Resources to help teaching staff and LRC Co-ordinators deliver the curriculum.
- Resources to support the continuing professional development of staff working with children and young people.
- Resources to support the social development of children and young people.
- Information about educational resources and suppliers.
You can make requests for support from CRIS by phone, email, fax or by visiting CRIS at the address below:
- Curriculum Resources & Information Service
Aberdeen AB12 5PQ
Tel: 01224 859772
Fax: 01224 859788
Monday to Friday: 8:45am - 5pm including school holidays, (not Christmas and New Year).
Contact Learning Development Team for:
- Continuing professional development for staff involved in education and child development.
- Advice and training on developing and designing school libraries, including the use of library management systems.
- Advice and training on self-evaluation of school libraries and preparation for inspection.
- Advice on the promotion of literacy.
- Advice on copyright in education.
firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01224 652558
Early Years Librarian email@example.com Telephone: 01224 652504
Yvonne Barclay, Young People's Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 01224 652564