How can we help you...



I want to...

Find housing advice

  • Personalised advice and information for managing your housing situation

Request a Council House Repair

  • Use the online form to report/request a repair to your council house.


Request a mutual house exchange

  • Find details on how to apply for a mutual exchange.

Find Sheltered Housing

  • Details on all sheltered, amenity and extra care housing properties.


Find some advice about benefits

  • Advice and assistance in claiming benefits.

Pay my rent online

  • Pay your rent using our secure online payment facility

You might like to view...

Council Housing

Council Tenants

  • All information on rent, repairs and improvements, contacts and tenant participation.




  •  Advice and information if you are homeless or threatened with homelessness.
Find a Home

Housing Advice

  • Advice on how to manage your housing situation.


Living in Aberdeen

Living in Aberdeen

  • Welfare rights and sheltered housing information for residents.
Housing Publications and Policies

Publications, Policies and Performance

  • Access all housing publications, policies and forms.


Private Housing

Private Housing

  •  Information for Landlords and houses in multiple occupation information and application form.