In my area
Use the Aberdeen City Council Interactive Mapping service to explore your local area
I want to...
- Details on the options and how to apply to be put on the council housing list.
- Use the online form to report/request a repair to your council house.
- Find details on how to apply for a mutual exchange.
- Details on all sheltered, amenity and extra care housing properties.
- All information on rent, repairs and improvements, contacts and tenant participation.
We can give you advice and support to help prevent you becoming homeless - by remaining in your current home or finding somewhere else to live.
- Advice on various purchasing schemes, renting, sheltered housing and low cost home ownership.
Welfare rights and sheltered housing information for residents.
- Access all housing publications, policies and forms.
- Information for Landlords and houses in multiple occupation information and application form.